Greenhouse has a prominent location within the Oversley Estate and elevated panoramic views from a hilltop location. The new house will replace a 1932 glazed greenhouse in the former gardens of Oversley Castle, the country house it used to serve. The design is a modernist interpretation of the Tudor barn that references the vernacular of the area and immediate context. The internal program is clearly defined by a tripartite separation. A reclaimed handmade brick base, sourced from the former greenhouse, complements a oak ribbed first floor with glazing that echos the half-timbered houses in the area. The house accommodates five bedrooms, gym, pool, and a separate guest garden studio.