Greenhouse has a prominent location within the Oversley Estate and elevated panoramic views from a hilltop location. The new house will replace the former 1932 glazed greenhouse in the former gardens of Oversley Castle, the country house it used to serve. The new house is a modernist interpretation of the Tudor barn referencing the vernacular of the area and immediate context. The house and its internal programme is clearly defined by a tripartite separation of a reclaimed handmade brick base from the former greenhouse, oak ribbed first floor and glazing referencing the half-timbered houses in the area and a standing seam zinc roof. The house is five bedrooms with a gym and pool and separated guest garden studio also designed aesthetically in keeping with the main house.